[HOT] GeoFabrik Downloads

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 26 22:03:31 UTC 2015

Great guys, after a year of such OSM response to Ebola, still the energy to help.

Be assure that the international community and UN agencies greatly appreciate all this work made by the OSM community. They express it in various ways on our coordination rooms.

I will ask them to send some pictures using OSM products.cheers.

Pierre