[HOT] URGENT: Need OSMand files for Nepal

Dion Houston dionhouston at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:50:22 UTC 2015

Quick question - is this data available in anything other than OBF?  I'm in
the U.S. Army, and I'm trying to find the best source of information on
what's happening out there.  Seems like this is a great resource, but no
android devices.  We're possibly sending people out, so trying to get a
good feel on preparing them.

Thanks in advance.  I'm pretty comfortable with data conversions, but OBF
appears to be very specific, and haven't seen any conversions tools from
this format.  I use Google Earth at work and GE/QGIS at home, so KML or OSM
would be great...

Thanks,

Dion