[HOT] Printable street maps for Nepal.

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 27 14:06:34 UTC 2015

Could somebody document this on the wiki page?

Pierre

      De : Nirab Pudasaini <developer.nirab at gmail.com>
 À : Sajjad Anwar <me at sajjad.in>; hot at openstreetmap.org; Prabhas Pokharel <prabhas.pokharel at gmail.com>
 Envoyé le : Lundi 27 avril 2015 8h24
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Printable street maps for Nepal.

Hi Sajjad ,

We are working on a similar effort here in Kathmandu. We are sharing http://kathmandulivinglabs.github.io/quake-maps/ with rescuers and respondent to share printable maps and offline OSMAnd data. Please write to me and Prabhas and me so we can coordinate our efforts better.
RegardsNirab