[HOT] Printable street maps for Nepal.

Sajjad Anwar me at sajjad.in
Mon Apr 27 15:32:50 UTC 2015

Hey Prabhas,

All the info you relayed have been posted in this ticket -
https://github.com/osmlab/mapbox-studio-humanitarian-print.tm2/issues/1

Aaron and Amy from Mapbox are working on it and we'll have something
soon to share. We can either push them to KLL repo or just link it
from the website, depending on the process.

Talk soon.

Take care.
Sajjad.