[HOT] DigitalGlobe Imagery for Nepal

Kevin Bullock kbullock at digitalglobe.com
Mon Apr 27 16:00:24 UTC 2015

Dear HOT, new WorldView-03 imagery has been posted, scanned at better than 35cm GSD. Available via same account, same license. Weather was much better, this was acquired Apr 27th (today) and is fully processed and ready to use. I am seeing many damaged areas, I just posted a few to my twitter account: https://twitter.com/kevin_bullock

This imagery can be accessed via http://services.digitalglobe.com<http://services.digitalglobe.com/>

Username: nepal
Password: forcrisis​