[HOT] Update hotosm's frontpage to feature the current Nepal earthquake response.

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 27 16:17:10 UTC 2015

original image on the kathmandu living lab facebook page

Pierre

      De : Andreas Goss <andig88 at t-online.de>
 À : hot at openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Lundi 27 avril 2015 11h57
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Update hotosm's frontpage to feature the current Nepal earthquake response.

On 4/27/15 06:43 , Heather Leson wrote:
> If any changes are required, please do let me know.

Could you maybe use the larger version of the image from the Wiki and
not a Screenshot to get a better image quality.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/e/e6/2015_Nepal_Earthquake_USGS_map.png

Also the article linked has a dead link to some Project page. And I
don't get the point of the 2nd image  (Africa?) on that page.