[HOT] WHO Healthcare Data

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Apr 27 22:58:19 UTC 2015

I just converted it to an osm [1] file for JOSM. Many of the nodes appear
to hit the sides of mountains, a fair distance from nearby villages. Of
course looking at the nodes in towns needs local review to verify if 1) the
node is positioned accurately and 2) is the location a health facility.

Looking at just one node, listed as a primary health care facility, it was
150 meters from a hospital and about 75 from two different pharmacies.

I don't recommend importing until more review.

Clifford

[1]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/es7ijveq1orh07d/npl_hltfac_DoH_WHO_wgs84.osm?dl=0

@osm_seattle