[HOT] Kathmandu camps or incident reporting

Kamal kamalp.paudel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:23:03 UTC 2015

Hi Nama,
I was also wondering about the ODK for android for citizen reports.

Not sure if your incident reporting webpage already does it. We could also use something like HTML5 based "geo form" that could be cross-platform. We could create a QR code on social media or your lab's homepage, and have people scan it to launch the geo-enabled web app ( bootstrap).  It can be very functional as a light weight app. Anyone could use it. I have done it in ESRI platform, but should be doable on OSM too.

If you think this helps, we could make one and have OSM as a background.

Any thoughts, Nama or the team??

Kamal

@kpaudel

Sent from my iPhone