[HOT] High Priority Areas to Map in Nepal

Nirab Pudasaini developer.nirab at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:32:58 UTC 2015

Dear HOT folks,
We have added a set of tasks to the list of tasks, based on our analysis of
reports of most affected areas from media, UN ocha, red cross, and others.

For the  outskirts of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur tasks,where we have
post quake imagery, please update the http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1017
to add instructions for people to connect to that imagery. We ran out of
time and energy here so we just have specified the area and saved it as a
draft.

In these areas where post disaster imagery is available, we are
specifically interested in collapsed building data. Despite their proximity
to the city, many of these areas have not received much support, and these
districts are definitely some of the hardest hit, along with sindhupalchok.

Regards

Nirab