[HOT] Nepal: indicating cloud cover?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 28 16:30:57 UTC 2015

Martin, if no Imagery report the task completed with a comment No imagery for this task.
We are looking at a system to report all these areas.
 regard
Pierre

      De : m902 <m902.osm at gmail.com>
 À : hot at openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Mardi 28 avril 2015 12h20
 Objet : [HOT] Nepal: indicating cloud cover?

  I'm concerned that we are marking as complete some tasks where we can't see anything on the imagery because of cloud cover.
 This could lead to settlements being overlooked.
 Is there some way of indicating that the task needs further investigation, perhaps with post-disaster imagery?
 OSM Notes or fixme doesn't seem useful in this case.
 Martin