[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 62, Issue 36

John Andersson johnandersson86 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:58:44 UTC 2015

Thanks for the tips Pierre,
I make sure that we join the IRC channel. We will be working between 17-21 CET.
Regards,

John
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:23:21 +0000
From: pierzenh at yahoo.fr
To: johnandersson86 at hotmail.com; hot at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 62, Issue 36

Thanks John
I think that it is the good approach to have local OSM contributors. They should be able to follow the newbies and correct various problems like roads not connecting, tagging problems, etc. The HOT irc and this list are good place to exchange on this.

regard
Pierre