[HOT] Road classification + Mapillary pictures on the map

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 28 20:01:52 UTC 2015

The the humanitarians operate in a stressful context with a lot of operations to do.
To sell these products to them, we need straightforward examples plus an easy worflow to transfer pictures.
There are various experiments going on. Kathmandu Living Labs talked yesterday about their mobile application. Also the American Red Cross develops the OpenMapKit. Could you guys tell us if you see easy solutions to integrate photo collection in your workflow?
Pierre