[HOT] TomNod integration for the next time around

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 29 19:36:49 UTC 2015

Sorry after 5 non stop days dont have time to digest everything.
We surely have to coordinate with others and not repeat what they have done. This imagery would be useful for OSM response to have general evaluations of villages + roads. We can also provide access to TMS images to hums and Nepal gov.
 Monitoring is uneasy with all the imagery requests, imagery available from various sources.
It would help that the image monitoring uMap be completed with all the tasks and available imageries.http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/2015-nepal-earthquake-contributions-via-the-task-m_37675#8/27.946/85.518

Do we have easy access to these imagery used for evaluation. Do we have tms link to easily use. Could the info be added to the uMap?
regard

Pierre