[HOT] data on power requirements

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:22:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

If you're talking about the actual requests, then that data is not
suitable for putting into OpenStreetMap. Also, the geolocation data is
derived from Google so we are very wary of including it because of
licensing issues. So your best choice is to use a service that lets
you overlay geodata on top of OSM without actually adding it to OSM -
one I know of is http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/ but others may have
better suggestions.

Best
Dan