[HOT] Blog post for new mappers (Nepal) - training and guidance

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:43:47 UTC 2015

HI Folks,

Pete, thanks for the post. I added it.  Communications Working group - can
you help with drupal access for Pete and a few others. Pierre or someone, I
have intermittent internet at home and am about to go to work, I can't hunt
for photos right now for the post. If someone can help ,great

the post:
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2015-04-30_helping_to_map_nepal_getting_started

Thanks again Pete and others for the docs. And, thanks to everyone for all
the community spirit to help each other

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com