[HOT] TM Job to add GNS place names in Nepal

Stacey Maples stacemaples at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 30 14:08:46 UTC 2015

Severin,

Some of us "not quite experienced enough yet" HOTTIES would be interested in seeing a summary of the workflows and issues encountered during this task, once it is done.

Send from my phone. Please excuse brevity and typos.

In F,L&T,
Stace Maples
Geospatial Manager
Stanford Geospatial Center
@mapninja
staceymaples at G+
Skype: stacey.maples
214.641.0920
Get GeoHelp: https://gis.stanford.edu/
"I have a map of the United States... actual size.
It says, "Scale: 1 mile = 1 mile."
I spent last summer folding it."
-Steven Wright-