[HOT] limit validation to experienced users

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 30 20:44:49 UTC 2015

Kretzer
coming back to this subject. A story from behind the scene.

This remembers me a new contributor for Ebola that nearly entered in an edit war. He was contacted. This ended-up that he was a very motivated teenager. His parents helped him and he his now in the top list of the Ebola contributors !

Pierre