[HOT] Customizable OSM editor

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Fri Aug 7 15:34:55 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

Thanks also for your work on this - I am interested in its potential use
for future disaster activations where HOT has an influx of new mapping
volunteers. Would be useful to improve data quality and also make for an
even more pleasant mapping experience for those new to mapping using OSM.
Look forward to hearing about the progress.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Interim Executive Director
email: tyler.radford at hotosm.org