[HOT] KPF Brainstorm/Mini FWG Meeting Re-cap

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Aug 12 21:51:47 UTC 2015

Greetings HOT,

We had a great meeting with a handful of OSM community members to discuss
what if anything we wanted to propose for this round of the Knight Prototype
Fund. Which in hindsight was basically a mini-meeting of the HOT Fundraising
working group, so I've added the meeting documents to the FWG wiki-page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Fund
raising

We actually had 7 really great ideas and 'voted' on priorities, 2 ideas we
were able to combine and the resulting top two priority ideas are:

1) An OSM/HOT Quality Assurance Tool (including Humanitarian Data Model
improvement)

2) An OSM/HOT Microtasking Tool

We'll be drafting applications the rest of the week, so feel free to give us
feedback and of course we will keep everyone informed of the progress.

Thank you,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org