[HOT] Adding "Buddhist", "Hindu", and Muslim to the tags

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Thu Aug 13 20:12:37 UTC 2015

Greetings,

Both in Nepal and now in Myanmar we are mapping Buddhist and Hindu shrines, temples, and monasteries. However, there are no tags for these buildings or sites. In Nepal and Myanmar there are stupas as well. Can we get appropriate tags for these buildings added? Also in some Christian and Muslim areas there are monasteries, shrines, and so on. The tagging system includes all the Christian denominations, but nothing for these other religions.

I’m not sure if the following would be correct. Maybe these are all Building=?

Temple=Buddhist
Temple=Hindu
Monastery=Buddhist
Monastery=Hindu