[HOT] Presentation_Mapanauta_OpenStreetMapMX

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Sat Aug 15 14:50:03 UTC 2015

Hi Miriam,

We are actually working on a ‘training center’ and hope to have the courses available for beta testing the week of August 24, until then you may be interested in taking the miscellaneous course “HOT 101: The Missing Manual” visit http://moodle.dev.hotosm.org/

There are also materials regarding mapping coordination available on LearnOSM; check out the coordination section: http://learnosm.org/en/coordination/

Happy Mapping,

=Russ

Russell Deffner