[HOT] Validation

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:07:17 UTC 2015

Interesting.

For your information, I've recently written a document in which I
describe what I think could be the future enhancements in the tasking
manager.
Specifically, there's a section about validation you may want to read.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l3PwPbUPfXptQumZK_a_xioPYiGXAAw8JpKQhADmsJk/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Pierre