[HOT] Validation

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Mon Aug 24 13:37:24 UTC 2015

> On 24 Aug 2015, at 11:22, john whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd also like to see a third option on the tasking manger "I've done some work but not completed the tile could someone review it please."  I'd rather catch errors early and some new mappers may not feel confident enough to mark a tile complete.

Considering better workflows for “incomplete” submissions is well worthwhile. This week I found that about half of all HOT contributors never mark their first task as “done” although they contributed edits to the map.

I’ve written it up here, with stats and a brief discussion:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/dekstop/diary/35649

m.