[HOT] New JOSM Plugin - Imagery Brightness/Contrast, Sharpen, RGB Adjust - among others

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 21:24:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just wanted to follow up:

The plugin author fixed the issue and this plugin now works as expected
for me.

I just used the "Update Plugins" button in the JOSM plugin preferences,
it downloaded a new version of the plugin and after a restart,
everything worked as expected.

It is worth checking out for any JOSM users.

Cheers,
Blake