[HOT] Bug in HOTOSM export

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:19:36 UTC 2015

Hi John,

Thank you for the feedback.

I will take a look at it. I am not sure the thematic version takes the
tags from the tag selection tree into account at all as I originally
developed the thematic versions outside of the export tool and just
suggested my ogr2ogr scripts to Brian so we could also offer that
thematic breakout as part of the export tool.

Maybe we could talk directly so I could better understand how we could
create the thematic layers based on the tag selections and have it still
be useful to you as a user of the export tool and shapefiles.

cheers,
Blake