[HOT] Bug in HOTOSM export

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Thu Dec 3 11:44:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is due to the fact that the exact same attribute table is exported
whatever the thematic layer chosen.
Lots of unnecessary fields could be removed, but important ones should
really be added (name, being only one of them...).
Is there already a bug filed or a shared file for discussing the attributes
which should be exported for each data type?

Cheers

Claire

Claire Halleux
+243 81 611 6998 (Kinshasa, DRC)