[HOT] Twitch.tv live mapping

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 00:19:10 UTC 2015

Hi Polyglot, Piaco and everyone else,

I just want to mention Polyglot does live mapping semi often now
(evenings GMT) and it is very educational, I already learned a few
tricks from him tonight.

You can subscribe to his twitch channel and get a notice when he is live
streaming his mapping.

http://www.twitch.tv/polyglot_openstreetmap

This one he is doing now is great as he validates Piaco's mapping.
Whoops he finished while I was writing this, but you can see his past
broadcasts, including validating Piaco's work here:

http://www.twitch.tv/polyglot_openstreetmap/profile

I think he has finally gotten all the bugs worked out so some of his
past videos might be a bit quite and/or you might see him experimenting
with settings and such. (sorry to put you on the spot poly, I just think
it is very cool)

Anyway, if anyone is into it, you can get the notifications of when
polyglot is mapping. You can ask questions on the HOT mumble server in
real time as well.

cheers,
Blake