[HOT] Please help HOT set its 2016 Priorities - 1 minute survey

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM blake.girardot at hotosm.org
Fri Dec 18 06:10:41 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We have gotten a very good response on this survey so far. Better than
we normally get.

Let me tell you, the priority results so far are a bit surprising.

And while we are getting a bit better response than we normally get,
typical survey response rates are pretty low in general so....

Please help us make this survey a great success, it will have a
lasting impact through all of 2016 and HOT will be much better off for
it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HOT2016Priorities

And while you are in a giving mood, if you can visit
https://donate.hotosm.org/ and give us a little something for the new
year we will be eternally grateful.

Cheers and happy surveying!
Blake