[HOT] names for landuse=residential

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:01:01 UTC 2015

Hey John!

You mean something like this?

https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/jorieke/forms/Villages_koulikoro/map

My team here in Mali is collecting village names everytime they are in
the field now, so more and more names are coming in!

Feel free to add them on OSM, just add as source "CTB Mali"

And again a big thank you for the small but dedicated team who is
mapping in the region where we are working. Thanks Suzan, Jim and
Ralph! (It's task http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1133 so if you would
like to help with this task, please give one of us a sign, then we can
coordinate!)

All my best greetings,

Jorieke