[HOT] Tom Taylor passed away Dec. 24th, 2015 - Goodbye Tom

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 20:04:27 UTC 2015

I am very sad to hear about Tom's passing.

Like Suzan, I worked with Tom on the training working group and as a
fellow humanitarian mapper.

He was always kind and friendly and dedicated. The epitome of a
humanitarian.

Inspiring to me was how much he continued to contribute to his
humanitarian work literally until just a few days before his death, even
though it was not easy.

Tom, you made a difference to many people around the world and you will
be missed greatly.

Peace,
Blake