[HOT] Volunteering

Saul Karamesines saul.karamesines at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:44:49 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Saul Karamesines. I'm a student of Environmental Studies at
Utah State University. As part of one my curriculum, my Environmental
Nonprofit and Volunteer Management class requires volunteer work. I
learned of your organization from a previous GIS class, and I find your
mission interesting so I would like to volunteer with you. I have
experience with ArcGIS from my GIS class, and I've begun to learn
OpenStreetMap's iD editor.

How do I begin working for HOT? Is there a process I need to go through?
How may I best be of service?

Thank you in advance,
Saul Karamesines