[HOT] Bangladesh mapping - NextView imagery problem

Laura Green lollymay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:00:34 UTC 2015

Yes, I was missing the act of “verifying that it’s correct” - and just not noticing - all fine now thanks.  Very slow going in doing the mapping, but I guess I can only do what I can, upload what I’ve done, then take my name off the table in the wiki, so someone else can continue.  Not sure about the meetup tomorrow night to do this - but I’ll try.