[HOT] #868 - Missing Maps: Epworth, Zimbabwe

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:44:35 UTC 2015

> 1. why is the demarcated area including a lot outside the actual area of
> interest, notably in the south, where there are a lot of farms, rather than
> the built-up area of interest?

I cannot tell for sure but maybe people in this area are included for the
action of MSF to follow this "highly mobile population".
Another point of view would be: the rural areas are quicker to map than
buildings in slum, so it is not a big overhead anyway.

2. is it possible to undo some of the split tiles? There are a few that are
> inconveniently small, and have not really been worked on.

Unfortunately I don't think it is possible to re-merge tiles. You could
work on a larger area if you feel more comfortable, just be careful of
conflicts with neighbouring mappers and you should frequently upload and
download for refresh. Be sure to mark all your tiles as done afterwards.

althio