[HOT] Welcome New Members!

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Feb 20 05:36:35 UTC 2015

Greetings,

The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team is pleased to announce the election of
twenty-five (25) new voting members to our organization. They are an
amazing group of coders, mappers, teachers, community organizers, project
and activation coordinators, liaisons to mission partners, leaders among
their respective local OpenStreetMap groups (representing at least a dozen
countries) and so much more that we have yet to learn about them. I could
not be more honored to ask you to join HOT in welcoming:

Mark Cupitt, Vivien Deparday, Blake Girardot, Taichi Furuhashi, Yantisa
Akhadi, Dražen Odobašić, Nama Budhathoki, Satoshi IIDA, Daniel Joseph, Nick
Allen, Pete Masters, Nuala Cowan, Vitor George, Vasanthi, Zacharia Muindi,
Orsolya Jenei, Ben Abelshausen, Shoaib Burq, Bitalé Boukpessi, Ismaila
Seye, Fofana Bazo, Delphine Bedu, Jean Marie Mancabou, Robillard Louino,
Felix Delattre to our now eighty-seven (87) strong voting member family.

More information about membership can be found in our Membership Code[1]
and the documentation of this new member election can be found in the 13
February 2015 Meeting Minutes[2].
[1]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/2/2f/HOT_Membership_Code--proposal_for_annual_meeting_2014.pdf
[2]https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#2015

On behalf of the Membership, congratulations!
Russell Deffner

Chairperson for the Voting Members
Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)