[HOT] HOT Board and Chair Elections

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:44:36 UTC 2015

Thank you, Russell.

Fellow Community supporters and members, I ask for your nomination and
support to continue the mandate as your Board Member.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Heather%20Leson/diary/34467

My recent article on OpenSource.com also highlights the opportunity that we
have to continue our growth:
https://opensource.com/life/15/2/getting-involved-hfoss

For Hotties who are eligible, I would encourage you to support HOT with
your skills. I am happy to answer questions as a Board Member to aid in
your decisions. As well, I would encourage former Board Members and Current
Members to assist folks in their decision.

Some skills that I think HOT needs:

   - Strong network, partnership relationships, fundraising capabilities
   - Finance or legal background
   - Strategic and management experience
   - Languages

Please read the Board primer and the HOT 2014-2015 Strategy as well. (links
in my diary)

Thank you in advance for your potential support.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter: HeatherLeson