[HOT] Communications Outreach

Anders Anker-Rasch anders at anker-rasch.no
Thu Feb 26 13:53:43 UTC 2015

I'm surprised that a TED-talk about HOT, or MissingMaps for that matter,
hasn't been done already. Definitely about time to draw more attention to
the worldwide effort. The smaller TEDx (independently organized events)
should be targeted with presentations, as they are probably easier to get
into.

I do short presentations about the concept of HOT / MissingMaps
every 14 days now for our group of Engineers Without Borders, and the
potential for growth in both supporters and new mappers are enormous.

mvh/best regards,
Anders Anker-Rasch
 View Anders Anker-Rasch's profile
[1]