[HOT] Blog post on the mapping to support Support the Disaster Response in Malawi Flooding

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:23:22 UTC 2015

Thanks Sev for your post : it sparkles the interest of young and future
engineers of Ecole Centrale Nantes (France) and some of their techers with
whom a mapping party started yesterday, hopefully the contributions will
come along nicely !

++
Nico

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Severin Menard <severin.menard at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Currently respectively 11 and 2 contributors working on the two Tasking
> Manager jobs, this is great, keep the minds up!
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Severin Menard <severin.menard at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> With the Help of Charlotte, Cristiano and Blake, I published on the HOT
>> website this blog post presenting an overview of both the disaster and the
>> OSM mapping to support the response with pictures provided by the HOT
>> interns in Malawi There are two ongoing Tasking Manager jobs, one almost
>> done and the other one just starting. Please read, join and contribute!
>>

>> http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2015-02-27_hot_called_upon_to_support_disaster_response_in_malawi_flooding

Nicolas Chavent
Projet OpenStreetMap (OSM)
Projet Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)
Projet Espace OSM Francophone (EOF)
Mobile (FRA): +33 (0)6 52 40 78 20
<nicolas.chavent at hotosm.org>
Email: nicolas.chavent at gmail.com