[HOT] Project: "Improving the HOT tasking manager homepage"

althio forum althio.forum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:48:10 UTC 2015

Nitika, all,

I gave my suggestions and comments.
I added a link to my related open issue on GitHub.
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/477

I don't know if this is understandable by the Activation people but I
think for the sake of clarity 'Project' should be kept as wording in
Tasking Manager. On the other hand, HOT website should use 'HOT
Program' instead of 'HOT Project'.