[HOT] HOT Community Working group -update

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 14:10:30 UTC 2015

HI folks, Blake and I met on Saturday to work on Community stuff.

Action summary:

1. Terms of Reference (TOR) and Resolution Process
The Community Working Group ToR appears to be finalized. We will aim for
approval next meeting.

The Resolution process was shared previously on the HOT list. We reviewed
and agree that the content is ready.

2. Thank you for contributors 2014
We want to pull a dataset for all the contributors in 2014, set up a wiki
page and write an associated blog post. This is just a small thanks for all
the great community collaboration.  If you can help on this great, please
contact Heather.

3. Task Manager - Thank you notes
Blake will talk with the Technical working group about adding a note for
all contributors.

4. Find a firm time for the community working group.
Saturdays might not be great for people. Heather will coordinate with Harry
to send a meeting planner around to ask for input.

Notes:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Community/2015-01-10

Thanks all

Heather