[HOT] Mapping in Dhaka, Bangladesh!

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:06:02 UTC 2015

Oh, I see it is listed in the instructions as well, sorry about that.

To use it in JOSM:

0. Copy the imagery URL from iD or from the directions on the task

http://hiu-maps.net/hot/1.0.0/dhaka-23oct2014-flipped/{z}/{x}/{y}.png

1. In JOSM go to Imagery Menu -> Imagery Preferences
2. Click on the +TMS button on the right of the bottom list of imagery
sources
3. Paste the URL into the first field, it should auto fill in the 3rd
field as well.
4. Leave the 2nd field blank
5. Give it a name in the 4th field
6. Click ok on the +TMS dialog, click ok on the Imagery Preferences

Then it will appear with the name you gave it in the JOSM Imagery Menu

Cheers,
Blake