[HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting 01.2015

Dražen Odobašić dodobas at geoinfo.geof.hr
Tue Jan 13 11:25:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

meeting summary and notes are available on the OSM wiki [0]. For this meeting
we MeetBot [1], which was hosted by Blake Girardot, and it was certainly a big
help, so tnx Blake.

Next TWG meeting is scheduled for Feb. 9th, 2015 on #hot IRC at 17:00 UTC.
Tentative agenda for the next TGW meeting is available at
https://hackpad.com/TWG-Meeting-02.2015-Tentative-Agenda-ykLmI78Lh2P

Dražen

[0]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Technical/meeting_2015-01-12