[HOT] Where do I find Worldview-2?

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:10:07 UTC 2015

Good Morning,

you first need to acknowledge the Worldview license agreement [1] and
then add a TMS layer [2] in JOSM.
Instructions how to add a TMS layer is available at [3].

Basically, after agreeing to the terms at [1], the "Instructions"-map
in the taskmanager gives you more detailled instructions.

Hope that helps,
Alex.

1. http://tasks.hotosm.org/license/1?redirect=%2Fproject%2F591
2. tms[22]:http://hiu-maps.net/hot/1.0.0/juba-20feb2014-flipped/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png
3. https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Preferences/Imagery

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 8:20 AM, Jan van Bekkum <jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> For the mapping projects reference is made to Worldview-2. How do I get
> access to the Worldview Imagery for mapping?
>

> Met vriendelijke groet/with kind regards,
>
> Jan van Bekkum
> www.DeEinderVoorbij.nl

The best thing about procrastinating is you can do it NOW and ANYTIME.