[HOT] Any tablet digitisers pens work with OSM?

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:09:00 UTC 2015

Hi -

YES absolutely. I personally use a Wacom Bamboo all the time and it's
SO much easier :)

In JOSM it just works absolutely fine. In iD sometimes it doesn't
detect clicks (because when you're using a pen-tablet, your hand
naturally wavers a little rather than staying perfectly still) but I
can get round that by using my laptop's click when needed.

Best
Dan