[HOT] Information about HOT Task #28 - Tamale (Ghana) : Digital Globe

Michael Heißmeier michael63 at digital-filestore.de
Fri Jan 16 18:28:48 UTC 2015

Hi
> Hi All,
>
> Am Enock from Ghana.
>
> Checking task manager to see if some tasks have been set up, I came
> across this [1] Wanted to reach out to the one who set it up but no
> success. The imagery url provided seems not to work and mapsforall's
> website is in a language I can't tell.
>
> Can someone help me out.
>
> 1. http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/28
> 2. mapsforall.org
>
> Regards.

this looks pretty old. The only information I could find about this activity is
from http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Ghana#Tamale_Mapping_Project
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Ghana#Tamale_Mapping_Project>.
The task seems to be 2 years old now and a contact person is mentioned on that page.

I would typically advise people to look for more recent jobs on the task manager
but I understand that you are looking for unfinished tasks covering Ghana.

Hope this helps.

--
/Michael
(osm:michael63) /