[HOT] Information about HOT Task #28 - Tamale (Ghana) : Digital Globe

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:08:40 UTC 2015

Hi Enock,

On that same "Background settings" tab in iD at the very bottom it says
"Fix Alignment"

click on that and 4 "arrows" will appear, use them to move the
background image around until it matches up with the already drawn
buildings.

Then just close up that background tab and start mapping.

you are only "adjusting" the background alignment for yourself for that
session, the next time you open a task square in the task you will have
to "fix alignment" again.

and it doesn't affect anyone else so no worries there.

(if you are using JOSM, you can do the same there, here are the
directions for that:
http://learnosm.org/en/editing/correcting-imagery-offset/)

Cheers,
Blake