[HOT] And the mapping has started in Bangladesh!

Ahasanul Hoque hoque.ahasan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 16:51:33 UTC 2015

Thanks Jorieke and Pete for all your hard work in today's training session.
Happy to be part of this Missing Map and HOT initiative. The volunteers
from  OSM Bangladesh Community who got training today are also motivated.
Some more volunteers are also willing to join with us, I will bring them in
monday.

I would like to thank to them who are volunteering remotely in this project
in Bangladesh. I believe that jointly with the global communities our
Bangladesh community will map the whole country in near future.

You can see some photos of today's training I have uploaded in
OpenStreetMaps Bangladesh fb group:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.824086224316790&type=1

Ahasan

Ahasanul Hoque
*Contact: *hoque.ahasan at gmail.com; ahasan_17 at yahoo.com <ahasan_17 at gmail.com>
 | Web: *ahasanulhoque.com* <http://ahasanulhoque.com/>
*Skype: *ahasan4u | *Linkedin: **http://tinyurl.com/njg3xsp
<http://tinyurl.com/njg3xsp> *

Please, Consider the Environment before Printing this Mail !!!