[HOT] Mapping Northern Nigeria ?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 20 18:54:33 UTC 2015

Hi Rod,
I agree that that the tagging schema needs to be modified to conserve the building key values.
But we shouId concentrate on the BaseMap.  I suggest to those that want to help to assure that minimal infrastructure is provided for this area (ie. road network, village outbound boundaries - landuse=residential and village names.
You can look at Bing or MapBox imagery to map as much as possible.
 Pierre