[HOT] Waterway Tags

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Thu Jan 22 00:17:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm no expert in the waterway arena, however I wanted to point out that
there is currently a pretty in-depth discussion of waterway tagging
(including some suggestions to discontinue using waterway=wadi) on the
Tagging mailing list, you can find the thread archive here:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2015-January

Happy Mapping,
=Russ