[HOT] Bangladesh track tracing (and chasing!)

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:36:01 UTC 2015

Hi guys, another request from Dhaka!

Sajjad, our hero for today (and surely a future HOTty) has been running
round the Kamrangirchar area of Dhaka armed with two GPS devices. He has
literally been running as most of the lanes are tiny and there is
horrendous traffic.

We asked him to do it as we are starting to map this neighbourhood tomorrow
and it would really help us to have a road network to start with.

If anyone out there has time to do some tracing of his tracks, it would be
super helpful.

The traces are on dropbox at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2fuib041cc7vacm/AACLWGJ2216IG4KIDjc0jHcga?dl=0

Thanks a million for your support!

Pete

PS. If you want to see pics from the Bangladesh mapping, they are on the
OSM Bangladesh facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/152627941462625/?fref=ts

--
*Pete Masters*