[HOT] Damage evaluation tagging schema

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 23 03:30:20 UTC 2015

Hi Mark
I agree, we have to consider also aspects like how easy to extract for an event. For Haiyan, we had a specific tag. But what, if it would have be necessary to add tags recently for Hagupit?
About SQL queries, are-they any efficient way (time related) to sayselect objects where key contains "haiyan" ?
 Pierre